A fresh and creamy goats’ cheese, chèvre is what most people think of when they say “goat cheese.” Our chèvre is tangy and flavorful. Available as “cobbles”–4-oz. rounds that can be plain or rolled in herbs. Flavors are cracked pepper, herbes de Provence, dill, and furikake. Chèvre is also available in 8-oz or 16-oz tubs.
Showing all 8 results
Chèvre in Oil
Pyramids of our signature chèvre in herb-infused olive oil. The oil helps keep the cheese fresh for longer, and tubs can even be frozen for long-term storage. Flavors are:
- Red pepper and sun-dried tomato
- Basil, garlic and pine nut
- Rosemary, garlic and peppercorn
- Herbes de Provence
- Recommended uses: Delicious with crusty bread or crackers. Any leftover infused olive oil is great for dipping bread, cooking or in salad dressings.
- Age: 2-3 days
- Ingredients: Pasteurized goats’ milk, salt, microbial rennet, cultures, extra virgin olive oil, spices
Organic Cows’ Yoghurt
Rich, tart and tangy cows’ yoghurt made from Woodside Farm’s organic Jersey milk. Comes in two varieties: whole milk or reduced fat. The whole milk yogurt is creamy and decadent and the reduced fat yogurt is slightly lighter.
- Recommended uses: Enjoy drizzled with maple syrup, aside your favorite dessert, or with muesli and fruit for a hearty breakfast.
- Age: 24 hours
- Ingredients: Organic Jersey cows’ milk, cultures
A tart, tangy and flavorful goats’ milk yoghurt. Our goat yoghurt tends to be thinner than cows’-milk yogurt, particularly in the spring and summer.
- Recommended uses: Great plain, with granola, in smoothies, curries or baked goods.
- Age: 24 hours
- Ingredients: Heat-treated goats’ milk, cultures
A traditional pressed Indian cheese that is mild and fresh. Paneer has a unique semi-firm texture and does not melt.
- Recommended uses: Delicious fried, used in vegetarian meals, traditional Indian curries, or as a replacement for fresh mozzarella in Caprese salad.
- Age: Fresh, non-cultured
- Ingredients: Heat-treated goats’ milk, vinegar
- Sold in 8oz blocks
Goats’ milk caramel made in the traditional Mexican way. The caramel is rich, creamy and sweet with a distinctive goats’-milk flavor.
- Recommended uses: Spread on apple slices or drizzled on ice cream
- Age: N/A, uncultured
- Ingredients: Heat-treated goats’ milk, Organic sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking soda
Goats’ ricotta made traditionally using the fresh whey from our cheese-making process. Creamy, sweet and flavorful, this is truly a unique ricotta experience.
- Recommended uses: Baked into lasagna or calzones, atop a pancake with fruit and maple syrup, or in a flavorful cheesecake.
- Age: Fresh
- Ingredients: Sweet whey from aged cheese production, heat-treated goats’ milk, vinegar
- Sold in 16oz tubs.